Thursday, November 26, 2009

Two New Candle Scents on the Horizon~


Well, first the show went well. We shared a space with a veteran vendor and to say we were busy is a huge understatement. I am so sorry but I have no pictures. I just plain forgot the camera and our proessional photo taker wasn't able to make it either. On the plus side, I secured our own space smack dab in the middle of the concourse for next year. As for ETSY and OLIVE, I purchased a showcase and that showcase yielded 5 sales! Our MADAGASCAR EUCALYPTUS seems to our 2nd best seller behind LAVENDER. So overall I am happy with our progression with the whole ETSY process. The boutique is adding a few new artisans next week and we now only have 5 spaces available. And we will be adding two new candle scents shortly...the first will be "COWBOY" which is a woodsy musk scent that is mellowed with a delicate vanilla and hints of sweet cream. Might sound strange, but the scent is amazing! Then I will release "HUCKELBERRY BLUE" which is a blueberry scent. I have wanted a blueberry scent for years but I am finally satisfied that I have created the most perfect blueberry candle EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment