Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ETSY~


So I am really giving Etsy a shot...I have an old Etsy account that I set up back in 2006 primarily to buy, but from time to time I would sell a few things(collectibles and currently a fun little candle collection called "Cupcake"). Now I plan to really give Etsy a try with my new shop "OLIVE". I created the account on November 3rd but did not set up a listing until the 11th; as of today I have made three sales. I am taking that money and putting it towards a SHOWCASE listing which will be Sunday the 22nd. Its wierd, because I get such a thrill with each online sale...I sell OLIVE daily at Luminarias and yet it doesn't feel half as exciting as when I get the email that I have an ETSY sale. What is the deal with that?!? So I'll keep you posted ~ and in other news, the big show is just days away and I am so excited! When I get back I will tell you all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment